Even Turn is a single-restriction, full-playthrough challenge in Paper Mario and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. In this challenge, the player plays through the game with Mario and his partners moving only on even turns in battle.
- 64: Only move Mario and Partners on even turns, selecting the Do Nothing command on odd turns.
- TTYD: Only move Mario and Partners on even turns, selecting Appeal or Defend on odd turns.
- Do not guard or Superguard any attacks on odd turns.
Codes to enable infinite Slow StatusEdit
- The following Gecko code will enable the slow status in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, permanently disabling any moves on odd turns:
$Mario Slow Status Permanently Active C0000000 00000007 9421FFF0 BFC10008 83EDxxxx 2C1F0000 41A20018 83FF0024 2C1F0000 4182000C 3BC00002 9BDF0130 BBC10008 38210010 4E800020 00000000 $Partners Slow Status Permanently Active C0000000 0000000B 9421FFE8 BF810008 83EDxxxx 2C1F0000 41A2003C 3BC0003E 83BF0028 2C1D0000 41A20020 839D0008 2C1C00E0 41A00014 2C1C00E6 4181000C 3B800002 9B9D0130 3BFF0004 37DEFFFF 4082FFD0 BB810008 38210018 4E800020 xxxx = 1C70 (U), 1710 (JP), 1D50 (PAL)
Codes to disable Guards and SuperguardsEdit
- The following Gecko code will disable guards or Superguards on every odd or even turn in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door:
$Even/Odd Turns No Guards/Superguards C20Fxxxx 00000005 80CDzzzz 3CA60001 88A56Fww 54A507FF 4u820010 38A00000 90A61CB0 4E800020 9421FFD0 00000000 xxxx = A1B8 (U), 5268 (JP), B024 (PAL) zzzz = 1C70 (U), 1710 (JP), 1D50 (PAL) ww = 57 (U, PAL), 3B (JP) u = 0 (Even Turns), 1 (Odd Turns)
Even Turn has been completed by the following players:
|Paper Mario||Paper Mario: TTYD - Game Completion||Paper Mario: TTYD - Pit Completion|