Mario Alone is a single-restriction, full-playthrough challenge in Paper Mario and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. In this challenge, the player plays through the game without using any partners in battle.
- 64: Do not use any of Mario's Partners during battle; always select the Do Nothing command.
- TTYD: Always bring a fallen Partner to battle; if not possible, let one fall as soon as possible.
- Do not use Items (optional).
Codes to force Dead Partners Edit
- The following Action Replay code will set all partners' max HP to 0 in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door:
A26E-UF5P-VQ1BF 0GMV-W2G4-N2RC2 V5QX-JT1A-VF324 ZN7C-MZDG-EK9FR FKZU-PCU4-B5ETB A6X5-7NT5-Q4BPJ BMNR-EB3P-2U602 RMUP-9NDF-VTH2Q
- The following Gecko code will set all partners' max HP to 0 in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door:
C0000000 00000008 9421FFEC BFA10008 83EDxxxx 2C1F0000 41820020 3BC00007 3BA00000 3BFF000E B3BF0002 B3BF0006 37DEFFFF 4082FFF0 BBA10008 38210014 4E800020 00000000 xxxx = 1BE0 (U), 1680 (JP), 1CC0 (PAL)
Mario Alone has been completed by the following players:
|Paper Mario||Paper Mario: TTYD - Game Completion||Paper Mario: TTYD - Pit Completion|